2013년 1월 15일 화요일

Response essay of Movie "Brave"

메리다와 마법의 숲
 I watched the movie "Brave" last Friday night.
This movie is about a princess named "Merida".
She is a princess who is different from the other princesses. She likes to do sports, and she is a little bit grumpy. Also, she likes to do an adventure.
 When Merida grew up, her mother, the queen wants her to choose a husband from the 3 princes who came from the other clans. But, Merida doesn't want to marry a person who she doesn't love.

 But the queen says it's for her future. She wouldn't listen to her parents. So she has some trouble with her mother. She just went outside and walked and she saw the witch's house. She went inside and asked the witch that can the witch gave her the medicine for her mother to change her mind. So the witch gives her a cake which has a magical spell. But Merida used it wrong, so accidentally her mom became a bear. Merida says to her mother that she didn't plan to make her a bear. At this part, I didn't like Merida. I think she is a little bit stupid because why did she believe the witch? I mean, she doesn't know whether the witch is a believable person or not. 
 Anyway, Merida apologized to her mother and hugged her. And then, she(the queen) became a person again! 
 After watching this movie, I thought I should be good to my parents. Also, I'm happy I'm not a princess because I don't have to marry a person I don't like.

댓글 2개:

  1. Yes. There are many things are existing that more important than freedom..!

    답글삭제
  2. Yejin,

    This is a good attempt at the response essay however it is far too short. The essay should be 500 words and this is only 260. You need to add more about what you liked and didn't like and also improve your conclusion.

    답글삭제